65 Precision Sports Fisher
Prestigious Precision Performance
Brilliant Company is the flagship for Precision Cruisers. On the azure waters of the Great Barrier Reef, Brilliant Company’s metallic blue hull sparkles like a sapphire on the waters of the coral sea. The Precisions coloured hull changes shades similar to that of a hungry marlin. Just depending on which way the sun shines onto her and which sparkling blue hues can be seen.
Powerful Pristine Features
Powered by twin Caterpillar V-12 diesel engines (1400 Hp aside) and controlled by Twin Disk Power Commander throttles. Brilliant Company is a highly agile boat for her size and nimble enough to maneuver quickly to run down any fish. With a fuel capacity of 6,000 lt, the blue hull Precision is perfect for long-distance passage making. Which is ideal for liveaboard marlin fishing adventures and exploring new frontiers at the Great Barrier Reef. Inside the bridge houses state of the art Garmin electronics, four 17 inch screens are fitted to the rock maple dash displaying radar, sonar, navigation and Garmin cameras.
Brilliant Company’s 65-foot design integrates luxury, quality and pure comfort. Guests accommodation consists of two air-conditioned and ensuite cabins. The Portside cabin has three single beds and the forward V berth cabin has a double bed. The vessel mixes contemporary finishes with a layout that is beautifully open-planned like a house. Similar to an oversized sunroom, the main saloon is surrounded by plenty of glass for tremendous ocean views filled with lots of natural light. There is a generous, six-person L-shaped lounge to the port side of the vessels saloon. Fitted to the large saloon is a Bose entertainment system complete with a large Samsung television, Blu Ray DVD player, vast satellite TV and Apple TV. Upstairs in the helm has a Fusion surround sound system that connects easily to your smartphone’s Bluetooth allowing you to enjoy your favourite music.
Indoor/Outdoor Living At Its Finest
The large saloon door set in a solid stainless frame opens to the mezzanine area where the indoor living meets outdoor living at its finest. On the mezzanine are a plush lounge and extendable table that seats up to several guests at a time. This area is fully shaded from the tropical sun, perfect for watching the lures in the spread while fishing or entertaining on anchor behind the GBR, enjoying a cold one in hand.
She’s Just Brilliant
Brilliant Company has proven herself to be a very effective vessel for comfortable with too many extras to mention in fishing terms. She is the ultimate sports fisher when it comes to fishing or leisure. Whether it’s a liveaboard sports fishing adventure, a leisurely cruise exploring the Whitsunday Islands, planning your wedding day or a celebration on the water with a sunset cruise. Brilliant Company is a versatile luxury vessel that can be chartered to suit all your needs.
- Boat Name: Brilliant Company
- Registration Number: 456729
- Make: 65 Precision 2001 Sports Fisher
- Dry Weight: 35 tonnes
- Length: 19.8m
- Beam: 5.3m
- Draft: 1.6m
- Engines: 2 x 3412E Caterpillar engines – 1400 Hp aside
- Transmission: Twin Disc Quick Shift
- Electronics: Garmin
- Maximum Speed: 30 Knots
- Cruising Speed: 18 Knots
- Fuel Capacity: 6000 L
- Fresh Water Capacity: 1000 L
- Desalination Unit: 180 Lph
- Berths: 8
- Guest Accommodation: 2 cabins with ensuite
- Genset: 2 x 22KVA Onans
- Davit: 450kg Davco davit
- Underwater Lights: 6 x Aqualuma LCD underwater lights
- Game Chair: Custom “Peter Bristow” heavy tackle Game chair
- Outriggers: 38ft triple spreader Rupp outriggers
- Cockpit: Dedicated rigging station & live well bait tank.
- Helm Stations: Enclosed A/C flybridge station ~ outside fighting station of bridge ~ tower station
- Entertainment System: Bose surround sound
- Televisions: Samsung TV every cabin
- Inside Extra’s: Vast TV, Blueray DVD player, large Samsung TV, Apple TV, Multicoloured LED lights in saloon