Airlie Beach Fishing Charters
Airlie Beach Fishing Charters In The Heart Of The Whitsunday’s
Topnotch Game Fishing Airlie Beach fishing charters are based out of Port Of Airlie in the heart of the Whitsunday’s. Airlie Beach is the gateway to 74 tropical islands and one of the seven natural wonders of the world. The Great Barrier Reef.
Our vessel Fascination II Riviera 51 fitted with many custom sports fishing features to suit the keen game fisherman. She’s powered by twin 970 hp MTU 2000 series engines that push her along nicely with a top end speed of 33 knots. With a comfortable cruising speed of 24 knots, Fascination II therefore can have you at the outer Great Barrier Reef in no time to commence your Airlie Beach fishing charter.
Airlie Beach Luxury Fishing Trips
One of the most noteworthy features of Fascination II is the fully air-conditioned enclosed flybridge. This area offers shade and coolness from the sun in the tropics, which is a massive comfort on it’s own. A very unique feature among the other Airlie Beach fishing charter boats in Whitsunday’s. The rear seats of the very comfortable lounge become the best seats on the boat while watching the lines. Unlike most boats of this size, there’s plenty of room for like minded anglers to join you. For your ease the vessel is fully air-conditioned throughout the accommodation, saloon areas.
All inclusive private luxury Airlie Beach fishing charter – just step onboard & let’s go fishing!
- Bait, high quality tackle, catering (morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea) & light refreshments supplied.
- Full day Airlie Beach fishing charters departing 6:30am & returning approximately 5:30pm.
- Up to 7 anglers.
- Live aboard fishing charters are available for up to 4 anglers – Departing 6:30am & returning approximately 5:30pm on last day.
- Variety of fishing styles – jigging, popping, trolling & bait fishing at the bottom.
Some of the fish you may encounter bottom fishing – coral trout – red throat – red emperor – nannygai – cobia just to name a few.
Trolling for trophy pelagic species like – juvenile black marlin – sailfish -Spanish mackerel – mahi mahi- tuna – wahoo
- We fillet your catch of the day.
- BYO alcohol
Please note that we only do private charters and not share charters. This means yourself & your friends/family will have the entire vessel exclusively all to your own. Fascination II is no shoes and smoking is permitted only in the cockpit area.
DeparturePort Of Airlie Marina F Arm, Airlie Beach
Return TimeApproximately 5:30pm
PaxUp to 7 anglers
What to bring
- Sunglasses and wide brim hat protection from the sun
- Long sleeve shirt, light jumper or spray jacket
- Go Pro's and cameras for capturing the days events
- Personal sunscreen as guests often have favourites
- Consult your chemist for any medication prior to charter (sea sickness)
- Personal toiletries and clothes in a soft bag.