Day Charter 6-7-8 hours or live-aboard stays
On Board Brilliant Company
Bespoke Whitsunday Island Holidays
Are you yearning to get away from busy city life for a tropical island holiday in isolation? Our Whitsunday Island, great escape day cruise charter, is ideal for couples or honeymooners desiring a luxury cruise on the water.
A relaxing day cruise onboard a luxury yacht in the Whitsundays can give you the best start to a marriage. Think of romantic strolls together on white sandy beaches, scenic bush walks and enjoying sipping champagne as the sun sets behind the islands.
Spend your day exploring many of the 74 island wonders paired with pure relaxation and romance in uninterrupted bliss aboard a luxury yacht. Furthermore, this charter option can be as adventurous as you want or as unwinding relaxing as you like.
Up To 74 Island Wonders To Explore
It is impossible not to feel romantic when cruising the waters of the incredible Whitsundays. Seventy-four islands are all fringed by turquoise waters, amazing reefs, and abundant sea life. Whether exploring in the water or on land, you’ll appreciate the uncrowded and unspoiled natural beauty of this place. With so many islands to explore and great bays for anchorage, you are guaranteed the privacy you desire during your romantic day cruise.
Spend your day with the freedom of any activity you choose; beach walking and sunbathing are all top-rated options. Or perhaps you’re most interested in or bushwalking amidst the lush rainforests of the islands themselves. Together, you and your favourite person can discover all the unique and stunningly beautiful sights of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and the Whitsunday Islands.
Popular locations we highly recommend you visit on your Whitsunday Island Great Escape.
- Whitehaven Beach – a must-see! – 2 lookouts (North and south)
- Nara Inlet – Visit the Aboriginal caves and the waterfall. Keep an eye out for the goats and friendly grouper.
- Cid Harbour – Whitsunday Peak Walk (The rooftop of the Whitsundays)
- Chalkies Beach – Champagne sunsets
- Langford Island – A short bush walk to panoramic views. Great location for an intimate wedding ceremony.
Looking for an option to explore the Whitsunday Islands but also throw a line in too?
Then take a look at our Whitehaven Beach And Fishing Day Tour.
Whitsunday Island Great Escape Information
All-inclusive Private Cruise To The Whitsunday Islands
Whole Boat Bookings Only
Private Charter Inclusions:
- 6-hour charter – $6,600.00 (times flexible between 8 am – 4 pm)
- 7-hour charter – $7,600.00 (times flexible between 8 am – 4 pm)
- 8-hour charter – $8,600.00 – 8 am to 4 pm
- Whole boat booking – up to a maximum of 9 guests
- Guided walk to the aboriginal caves.
- Travel in a tender to swim at the waterfall
- Catering provided – morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Complimentary bottle of champagne and bottles of water.
- Non-fishing cruise.
Live-aboard Rate – Brilliant Company
- 1 Night = $8,600.00
- 2 Nights = $13,600.00
- 3 Nights = $18,100.00
- 4 Nights = $22,600.00
- Whole boat booking – up to 4 guests.
- Nights are 24-hour duration – 10 am to 10 am
- Includes catering, stinger suits, light refreshments.
- BYO alcohol.
- *** Note we do not do snorkelling.
What To Bring On Your Whitsunday Island Great Escape Tour
- Swimwear, beach towel, personal sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera and long sleeve shirt.
- BYO alcohol – please no red wine.
All charters depart & return from Hamilton Island Marina.
*** Note that daily island transfers are available on ferries to transport you from Port Of Airlie, Daydream Island to Hamilton Island. Please check the latest Cruise Whitsunday timetable for departure & arrivals.
Please consult your chemist for any seasick medication before your trip and us know of any special dietary requirements in advance for private charters.
*** Note all tours are private charters only. Brilliant Company is a no shoes vessel and smoking is permitted in the cockpit only.